Course Rationale: This area of instruction provides content for employment in career areas which include desktop publishing skills. Demand in this area will continue to expand as businesses utilize advanced desktop publishing skills to increase their production efficiency and improve the creativity and quality of business documents and publications.
SAM 2010 Log-in
Create the following folders in your Documents folder:
All About Me Assignment Web Assignment for 11-22-13 Have fun with this!!!!
- On all PowerPoint Assignments you are to put your name, date, page number and assignment (ex. PP_P1_In_the_Lab_1) in the handout header/footer.
- Save all of the end of chapter assignments in the following format: PP_P1_In_the_Lab_1
PP Project 2 ATM Picture File
- You are to complete PowerPoint Project 1 In the Lab 3
- Save it as PP_P1_In_the_lab_3
- You are to complete Instructions Part 1 and Instructions Part 2.
- You are to put your name, date, page number and assignment (ex. PP_P1_In_the_Lab_3) in the handout header/footer.
- When you are finished with all instructions you are to print 6 handouts per slide in grayscale.
- Print Preview BEFORE you print.
- Print to the 4700.
Microsoft Office 2007 Introductory Concepts and Techniques Windows XP Edition Textbook Site
You will go to the TB web site.
- You are to take a practice test over Chapter 1
- Click on Practice Test
- You are to complete the practice test with two errors or less.
- Read the question and answer it to the best of your ability. If you do not know the answer, do not ask your neighbor, go back into Word and try out the options available to you and see which one works.
- When you are finished with the practice test, the instructor is to see it and check off that you have completed it.
- You are to then complete "Who Wants to be a Computer Genius".
Word Candy Final