Better Education Starts Today
Most Current School Information
- March 17: Spring Pictures Web
- March 20 & 21: Country Music Show 7pm Web
Preparations for the 32nd Annual Tina-Avalon Country Music Show are in full swing. Several of your favorite vocalists and musicians, as well as a few new faces, will perform an array of great country songs you are sure to enjoy! We'll probably throw in a few laughs throughout the evening for a little extra fun. It is great family entertainment at a price you can afford. Free will donations will be used to fund the Tina-Avalon Alumni Scholarship and other school improvements. The Junior Class will serve a full concession of tasty food and snacks. So mark your calendar on March 20-21, 2015 at 7 p.m., to attend the Tina-Avalon Country Music Show.
- March 28: Prom Web
- May 10: Graduation 2015 @ 2:00 pm
- Sugar Cookies: T-A's Famous Valentine Sugar Cookies Web
- Summer School: There will not be summer school this summer. There will be no credit recovery for the high school students.
- Common Core Practice: Tina-Avalon has access to this educational website. Second through ninth grade students can log in and practice common core questions. Students should know their username and password. Learning Farm
- BOOSTER CLUB: Join Today! Help Our School BLEED GREEN with SCHOOL SPIRIT! Here is how!
- Senior Pictures: Ready to view - Composites Daniels Studio, Group Daniels Studio
- Athletic Schedule: 2014-2015 Schedule (Web) (PDF)
- 2015-2016: School Calendar Link to 2015-2016 Calendars
*** Please Note***
- 4H Busy Bees: Livingston County Extension Office Events and Activities
- Community Fitness: Carroll County Area YMCA / Grand River Area Family YMC
- **Visitors: All visitors and/or parents are required to check in at the office upon arrival at
T-A. When you need to conference with the principal or teachers, please make
an appointment in order for us to set aside time for you.
- **Cellphones: Not allowed after the bell rings.
- **Coffee, Pop, etc.: Not allowed after the bell rings and must be in a clear plastic container when you arrive at school.