Better Education Starts Today
Sign Up Today for T-A TextCaster- Link
sponsored by BTC Bank
11 Days, 11 Cents
The Missouri Military Family Relief Fund (MMFRF) provides emergency financial assistance to qualified military members and their families. The fund is established to make Quality of Life and Medical Based Grants (QLMBG) during periods of financial hardship. This fund is available for members and families of the Missouri National Guard and to Missouri resident members and families of a Reserve Component who have been called to active duty as a result of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks for 30 consecutive days or more.
Prior to the Tina-Avalon Veteran's Day celebration, Tina-Avalon student will have the opportunity to bring in 11 cents each day for 2 weeks beginning October 17 to help raise money for this fund. Students, teachers, staff, or patrons are welcome to contribute more if they wish. Collection cans will be placed in each class, and the money counted before Nov. 3. The total amount raised will be announced at the Veteran's Day event on Nov. 3.
Most Current School Information
- Barnwarming Royalty: Sophomores Khloey Forst and Dalton Hoover
- Congratulations: Aleeya Heussner for making 1st Team ALL CONFERENCE & Abbey Rounkles for making 2nd Team ALL CONFERENCE!!!
- Oct 17-22: Jr. High CLAA Basketball Bracket
J.H. Girls vs. Brunswick 7:30
- Oct 20: J.H. Girls vs. H.C. 4:30 at Hale bus leaves at 3:30
- Oct 25: STUCO - MoDOT’s Northwest Missouri Coalition for Roadway Safety Workshop
- Oct 26: FCCLA Region 2 Meeting Liberty
- Oct 24-28: Red Ribbon Week More Info
- Oct 29: T-A OPTS Trunk or Treat/Family Movie Night
- Oct 31: Game that was scheduled for OCT 31 has been moved to NOV 14.
- Nov 3: Veterans Day Dinner
- Bus Routes: Letter to Parents/Guardians More Info
- Athletic Schedule: 2016-2017 Link
- Yearbooks on Sale: Jostens On-Line Order Link (PDF)
- FCCLA Nationals: Gold Winning Site
- Oct 3: Softball Girls Senior Night PDF
*** Please Note***
- A+: T-A is an A+ School
- 4H Busy Bees: Livingston County Extension Office Events and Activities
- Community Fitness: Carroll County Area YMCA / Grand River Area Family YMC
- YMCA: Y-PALS MENTOR PROGRAM Web PDF
- **Visitors: All visitors and/or parents are required to check in at the office upon arrival at
T-A. When you need to conference with the principal or teachers, please make
an appointment in order for us to set aside time for you.
- **Cellphones: Not allowed after the bell rings.
- **Coffee, Pop, etc.: Not allowed after the bell rings and must be in a clear plastic container when you arrive at school.