Better Education Starts Today
Most Current School Information
- October 7-10: District SB Tournament @ Norborne Web
October 7: Girls play Hardin-Central @ 5:30
- October 17: Barnwarming Web
- October 19-24: CLAA JH Basketball Tournament @ Hale Web
- YMCA: Y-PALS MENTOR PROGRAM Web PDF
- 2015: Softball/Baseball Rosters Web
- 2016: Athletic Schedule Web PDF
- School Counselor Newsletter: September 2015 - Web PDF
- 2016 Seniors: Newsletter Web PDF
- Grand River Tech: Parent Portal Information Web PDF
- September: Dragon 2015 Yearbooks are on sale for $18, while supplies last.
Please fill out this order form and return it to your child's homeroom teacher or Mrs. Susan Rucker, Business Teacher. PDF
Please note that this is the order form for the 2015 Dragon Yearbook.
- 2015-2016: School Calendar Link to 2015-2016 Calendars
- School Supply List: 2016 Web Link download as PDF
*** Please Note***
- T-A is an A+ School
- 4H Busy Bees: Livingston County Extension Office Events and Activities
- Community Fitness: Carroll County Area YMCA / Grand River Area Family YMC
- **Visitors: All visitors and/or parents are required to check in at the office upon arrival at
T-A. When you need to conference with the principal or teachers, please make
an appointment in order for us to set aside time for you.
- **Cellphones: Not allowed after the bell rings.
- **Coffee, Pop, etc.: Not allowed after the bell rings and must be in a clear plastic container when you arrive at school.