Better Education Starts Today
Most Current School Information
- FBLA News: Congratulations Terryn Dodson for winning the FBLA 2015-2016 National Membership Poster Design Contest!!! Girls got skill!!! Terryn won a $250 Amazon gift card for her effort and talent!! Way to go Terryn!! Whoop! Whoop!!! Check it out!
- Congratulations on FCCLA State Leadership Conference Results:
Gold- Shelby Trussell- Life Event Planning
Gold- Kylin Kinsella and Destiny Murrell- Focus on Children
Silver- Terryn Dodson- Recycle and Redesign
- FFA Contest Results: Judging Card
- Third Quarter Honor Roll is Posted: Honor Roll
- March 28: Prom Web
- March 31: Easter Lollipop Fundraiser for Band Camp More Info
- April 7: Deadline to register for T-A 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament April 25 Updated Form - More Info
- May 10: Graduation 2015 @ 2:00 pm
- May 15: T-A 2015 Yearbooks on Sale Now. Buy now and get your year full of memories for only $15.
If you wait and order at the beginning of school next year, the price will be $20 if we have any extra.
You can also order online by clicking the "Order Your Yearbook" link above.
Spring Order Forms PDF
- Sugar Cookies: T-A's Famous Valentine Sugar Cookies Web
- Summer School: There will not be summer school this summer. There will be no credit recovery for the high school students.
- Common Core Practice: Tina-Avalon has access to this educational website. Second through ninth grade students can log in and practice common core questions. Students should know their username and password. Learning Farm
- BOOSTER CLUB: Join Today! Help Our School BLEED GREEN with SCHOOL SPIRIT! Here is how!
- Senior Pictures: Ready to view - Composites Daniels Studio, Group Daniels Studio
- Athletic Schedule: 2014-2015 Schedule (Web) (PDF)
- 2015-2016: School Calendar Link to 2015-2016 Calendars
*** Please Note***
- 4H Busy Bees: Livingston County Extension Office Events and Activities
- Community Fitness: Carroll County Area YMCA / Grand River Area Family YMC
- **Visitors: All visitors and/or parents are required to check in at the office upon arrival at
T-A. When you need to conference with the principal or teachers, please make
an appointment in order for us to set aside time for you.
- **Cellphones: Not allowed after the bell rings.
- **Coffee, Pop, etc.: Not allowed after the bell rings and must be in a clear plastic container when you arrive at school.